Please help us create more and better content by subscribing to our Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/uptowngrowlab
This marijuana strain, Star 47, was bred by Homegrown grower near Seattle WA.
She is a cross between Paradise Seeds’ Sensi Star and Serious Seeds’ AK-47.
The Sensi Star is an indica dominant hybrid and the AK-47 is sativa dominant.
The seed companies own information follows:
Paradise Sensi Star is a great indoor plant, her cannabis seeds producing powerful, resinous, and very compact buds. Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul.
Introduced in 1995 by Paradise, this strain’s stability was improved in 1997 to deliver a strong plant with big fan leaves and nice thick buds. Sensi Star works well in a sea of green set-up with 20 plants per square meter potted close together. It is best to let them vegetate for 2 weeks before entering the 12/12 light cycle. If the strong side branching is allowed to remain and flower, she needs a little extra space.
Hydroponic and soil methods are equally suitable. Prospects for gardening Paradise Sensi Star outdoors are good in temperate zones, where she will reach approximately 6 feet (2 meters) and produce an average of 400 grams in a successful season. This headstrong indica produces rock hard colas that have a lemony scent and taste. Some smokers find the buzz to be a very strong body stone, while others report a high with more energetic cerebral properties as well as a body sensation.
THC levels have been reported at 20 percent for this variety, making it a one-hitter quitter. CBD has been measured at .9 percent. Some smokers find the buzz to be a very strong body stone, while others report a high with more energetic cerebral properties as well as a body sensation.
5 Times Cup Winner!!!
Serious Seeds comments:
This one of the most popular cannabis strain is very easy to grow resulting in good yields quite quickly. AK 47 is a medium height plant that has an extremely strong smoke. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. It requires 8 to 9 weeks of flowering which is a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.
Genetics: Columbian, Mexican, Thai & Afghani
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Grows: Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Harvest Month: October
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Cannabis Cup, 3rd place, entered by Grey Area
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Hydro Cup, 2nd place
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Hydro Cup, 3rd place, entered by Bluebird
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Sativa Cup, 2nd place
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Indica Cup, 2nd place
– High Times Magazine, Strain of the year
– HighLife Cup Barcelona, category: Resin, 1st place, entered by San Yerbasi
– HighLife Cup Barcelona, category: Overall, 1st place, entered by San Yerbasi
– El Punto Cup Malaga, category: Indoor, 3rd place
– Copa de Cantabria (Spain), category: Outdoor, 3rd place, entered by Gerardo
– Cannabis Champions Cup (Spannabis), category: Resin, 3rd place, entered by Gata Local
– Auckland Cannabis Cup (New Zealand), category: Hydro, 1st place
– HighLife Hemp Fair, category: Neder Hash-Cup, 2nd place, entered by Katsu
– Treating Yourself Cup (Toronto, Canada), category: Sativa, 1st place
– High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Hybrid Cup, 3rd place
– 4e Copa de grows de Catalunya, category: Indoor Bio, 2nd place, entered by Alchimia
We will let you watch the video and see what we thought of the Star 47.
We hope you enjoy the show and please subscribe!
Check our other videos for strain reviews and gardening tips. Like and comment! Thanks and stay lifted!
Please subscribe to our website at www.uptowngrowlab.live
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @uptowngrowlab
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw0L…
Buy our book, The Kitchen, on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1IDBcR7